Want to submit your article and appear in a future edition of Kick-Ass Business News Magazine? Here are the guidelines for submission:
We write for holistic, heart-centered small business owners. Our clients are out to change the World. If you’re in business just to make money, please move along. This is not the place for you. But if you want to make a lot of money while positively impacting tons of lives, pull up a chair – you’ve found your new home.
1. What SPECIFIC problem you solve for people (and who “your people” are).
This is where most business owners are messing up, and it has huge consequences on your business and your life. If you are still telling people that you are a business coach, a Reiki healer, or a health coach, you are not answering this question.
You need to pick one specific problem to focus on, such as:
- helping small business owners attract more clients
- helping women lose those last 10 pounds before their wedding
- how to remove money blocks so you can create your 6-figure business
If you aren’t sure how to do this, I suggest you sign up for our free report “How to Create Your Kick-Ass Introduction that will Leave People Begging to Work with You” on the right-hand side of this page. Just enter your name and email in the box, and you will get instant access!
If you cannot tell us the specific problem you solve for people we will not be able to publish your article.
2. Your Name and email address so we can get in touch.
3. What product(s) you would like to tie in to your article for promotion.
4. If you have an upcoming product launch (exact date or month). This may include free trainings you are giving as well as paid classes or group programs.
5. Your website, Twitter name, and Facebook Business Page. We need somewhere to send all of your new clients so they can get in touch with you!
Please send your answers to these questions to:
submissions (at) KickAssBusinessNews (dot) com
If your business meets our criteria, we will send you guidelines on writing your kick-ass article. We look forward to hearing from you, and helping you become more visible!
Michelle Mahoney, BAFB
Your Kick-Ass Business Coach